Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a breeze to whip together. No precooking required for this sauce, just mix together before making your pizza crust to give the flavors time to meld together.
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 6 fluid ounces warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste (optional, left out)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
- Mix all together in bowl.
- Let sit at least half an hour before using.
- Doubles great, freezes great too.