- 2 baby back rib racks
- 510.29 g of kc Masterpiece Original barbecue sauce
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 44.37 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 14.79 ml garlic powder
- 14.79 ml onion powder
- 2.46 ml red pepper
- 0.25 ml liquid smoke
Directions See How It's Made
- Take ribs out of package and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Season ribs with garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper to taste.
- Put ribs in oven on 210°F for 8 hours.
- Mix the BBQ sauce, balsamic vinegar, Worcestershire, garlic powder, onion powder, red pepper, and liquid smoke in a bowl.
- The last 2 hours of cooking, paint the ribs with the sauce every 30 minutes.