- 1 lb thinly sliced chicken breast (Can use steak or shrimp)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons white zinfandel wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 sliced pepper (Green, Red or Yellow)
- 1⁄2 sliced onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the herbs, spices, oil and wine.
- Put chicken in a Ziploc bag, pour mixture over chicken, close the bag, and gently shake the bag to cover all pieces.
- Let it marinade overnight or at least 3 hours.
- Quickly saute the chicken until done (about 5-7 minutes).
- Remove meat from the pan, then using remaining juices, add the veggies and saute until firm-crisp. (About 2-3 minutes).
- Add back the meat and heat through.
- Devour immediately on tortillas with your choice of condiments!