I had these at a girlfriends bridal shower and I just had to get the recipe from her sister, these are the tastiest little things. I could have eaten half the tray myself! Great little party snack or appetizer!
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup chopped lettuce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄3 cup minced red bell pepper
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon hot red pepper jelly
- 3 (9 inch) flour tortillas
- In medium bowl, combine chicken, lettuce, cheddar cheese, green onions and red pepper.
- Set aside.
- In small bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, and red pepper jelly on low speed of electric mixer.
- Spread 1/3 cream cheese mixture over one side of tortilla.
- Sprinkle with 1/3 chicken mixture, leaving 1/2 inch border at top just covered with cream cheese mixture (so you can seal it closed.) Roll up tightly, jelly roll style.
- Wrap tortilla roll in plastic wrap.
- Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Trim off the ends and cut each roll into 8 slices, serve cold.