1/4 Photos of Fairest Wheels (Chicken Pinwheels)
2 hrs 30 mins
Rhonda *J*'s Note:
I had these at a girlfriends bridal shower and I just had to get the recipe from her sister, these are the tastiest little things. I could have eaten half the tray myself! Great little party snack or appetizer!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup finely chopped cooked chicken
- 1/2 cup chopped lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion
- 1/3 cup minced red bell pepper
- 4 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons low-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon hot red pepper jelly
- 3 (9 inch) flour tortillas
- 1In medium bowl, combine chicken, lettuce, cheddar cheese, green onions and red pepper.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In small bowl, beat together cream cheese, sour cream, and red pepper jelly on low speed of electric mixer.
- 4Spread 1/3 cream cheese mixture over one side of tortilla.
- 5Sprinkle with 1/3 chicken mixture, leaving 1/2 inch border at top just covered with cream cheese mixture (so you can seal it closed.) Roll up tightly, jelly roll style.
- 6Wrap tortilla roll in plastic wrap.
- 7Repeat with remaining tortillas and filling.
- 8Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 9Trim off the ends and cut each roll into 8 slices, serve cold.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fairest Wheels (Chicken Pinwheels)
Serving Size: 1 (651 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 55.5
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 8.8 mg
- Sodium 85.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 3.2 g