Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my summertime favorites! This can be made ahead of time and frozen. Remove from the freezer and put in the fridge one day before you want to serve it.
- 1 (16 ounce) package Oreo cookies
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages French vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- Crush cookies fine. Set aside 1/4 cup crumbs for later.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter and mix well with the cookie crumbs.
- Press cookie crumb mixture into the bottom of a 13" x 9" pan. Set aside.
- Combine milk with both boxes of pudding mix and set aside.
- With an electric beater, cream remaining 1/4 cup butter with cream cheese.
- Beat in sugar.
- Mix in the pudding.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Top cookie crumbs in pan with the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle reserved cookie crumbs on top.
- Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.