Recipe by Judith N.
Although quick and easy, this is elegant and very tasty. This recipe appeared in our local newspaper recently as coming from the Campbell Kitchens.
Top Review by Merlot
What a nice change-of-pace way to serve shrimp. We loved it! I never would have thought of using Cream of Chicken soup, but it made a great sauce...perfect over rice. It doesn't get much easier than this to make a great meal ANOTHER great recipe, Tweeky!!! :-)
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 1 lb fresh large shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancampbell's cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can 98% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
- hot cooked rice