Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
We love slopping up our med-rare eye round roast in this sauce, unknown origin.
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in small saucepan with wire whisk.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes until thick and bubbly.
- Pour over hot eye-round roast slices.
I only had chicken broth in the house so I used that. I also spooned in some drippings from my pot roast. I would definately make this again!