- 236.59 ml shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 236.59 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 236.59 ml mayonnaise (no miracle whip)
- 2.46 ml garlic powder (we use more)
- 1 loaf Italian bread or 1 loaf French bread, split lengthwise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to broil.
- In a large bowl combine cheeses, mayonnaise, and garlic powder.
- Spread mixture on both sides of bread and broil for a few minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbly.
- Slice and serve immediately.
- *Feel free to add any extras to this like herbs or spices, tomatoes, pesto -- *.