Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
This one has a bit of everything I like in a cookie-chocolate, oats, nuts and coconut. A friend of mine gave me a recipe for them, but I made some changes. I find that when you cut sugar, you can actually taste the other ingredients better. I also increased the coconut and oats.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Beat until fluffy.
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda.
- Add to sugar mixture.
- Add in rolled oats.
- Add in walnuts and coconut.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- (For a crisper outside and softer inside you can refrigerate dough for one hour.).
- Drop in ping pong size balls. (rounded teaspoons are fine, but the larger ball seems to work better-plus, less scooping!).
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 for 8 to 10 minutes.
Delicious "everthing" cookies - an all round great cookie! I double the batch and made half with chocolate chips, and half with both white chocolate and peanut butter chips - yummy!! I'll make these again and again. Made for PAC Fall 2009.
Just an all round yummy cookie with a bit of everything good added. Made for PAC Fall 2009