1/1 Photo of Everyone's Favorite Enchiladas
This recipe is something I like to make for a large group and everyone falls in love. No one misses dinner at my house when I make these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 1 lb hamburger (or Chicken chopped small, not canned)
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, unseasoned
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Brown meat and onion and drain.
- 3Add taco seasoning as directed but go light on the water.
- 4Add the salsa now.
- 5Simmer as directed on seasoning.
- 6Add cheese and beans, stir until well blended and set aside.
- 7Boil the water in sauce pan and pour over bullion cubes in measuring cup and stir to help disolve.
- 8Melt butter in same sauce pan over medium heat and then add flour.
- 9Use whisk to mix and then pour in bullion water.
- 10Keep stirring until thickened.
- 11Remove from heat and mix in cheese, sour cream, and chilis.
- 12Let sit while you roll filler into tortillas and place in greased 9x13 pan.
- 13Pour cheese sauce over enchilladas.
- 14Bake at 400 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 15I usually double this batch and whatever meat/bean stuff I have left over after I've filled the pan, we use as dip with chips.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Everyone's Favorite Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1017.0
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 52.7 g
- Saturated Fat 26.9 g
- Cholesterol 155.1 mg
- Sodium 2319.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.4 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 46.6 g