Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
The ingredients put together really make a good and simple salad. I have to hunt for this recipe. It is the only salad I make that I have to make over and over again because everyone request it.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and drained
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced thin
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup baby swiss cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar, I use cider
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Tear lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Add eggs, onions and cheese.
- Mix vinegar, oil, Worcestershire, and salt and pepper together in a small container.
- Shake to mix.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss lightly.