- 1 (19 ounce) can English peas, drained
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 tablespoon sweet relish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil 2 eggs, set aside to cool.
- In a mixing bowl add 1 drained can of english peas, mustard, Miracle Whip, relish and the seasonings.
- Peel the eggs and chop into small pieces.
- Add the eggs and cheese.
- Add onions if desired.
- Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.