English Pea Salad
photo by Bonnie G 2
- Ready In:
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Combine sugar, vinegar and oil.
- Bring to boil and stir until sugar dissolves.
- Add this mixture to other ingredients.
- Chill 24 hours before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is soooo good; very differant from most pea salads I've tried, and that's a good thing as DH normally won't eat them and have them all to myself. But he love the tang and freshness of this one even to the point of requesting the left overs for lunch. Anything that gets veggies into that carnavore is a winner with me. It was so easy and making it a day in advance made for an easy prep the next day. This will be a regular with us. Made for Spring PAC 2012