Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
We love Mexican food of any kind so I'm always looking for new ways to make enchiladas. These sound good. From Country Cookin' 2.
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 12 tortillas
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can green enchilada sauce
- 1 (5 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Mix together chicken, chiles and salt.
- Combine sauce and milk.
- Fill each tortilla with 1/4 cup chicken mixture, plus a pinch of cheese; place seam side down in 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Cover with sauce and remaining cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes.
Very good! I love green chilis and green enchilada sauce! I prefer just using the regular thick sauce instead of thinning it with milk, but it was still delicious! Also next time I will marinate the meat and/or add more spice to it. So easy to make!
This is really good!!!! I used 3 c. of canned chicken and followed directions exactly. I will be making this again. Thanks for a great recipe!!!
Wonderful! This was delicous and very easy to prepare. I used Un-Boiled Chicken to prepare the chicken. I also subbed fat free evap milk. Thanks for your easy and wonderful recipe.