Top Review by Merlot
This is a great Enchilada dish! Easy to make and full of flavor. It was impossible to tell it was low fat. This is a dish I would not hesitate to make for guests. It really hit the spot! Thanks Lori for sharing this. :-)
- 473.18 ml shredded cooked chicken or 473.18 ml turkey
- 3 (1020.58 g) cupshredded low-fat monterey jack cheese
- 127.57 g canchopped green chilies
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 538.64 g canlas palmas green enchilada sauce (97% fat free)
- 8 corn tortillas
- 177.44 ml low-fat sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet cook chicken or turkey.
- In a small bowl, combine cooked turkey or chicken, 2 cups cheese, green chiles and onions.
- In a small skillet bring enchilada sauce to a boil, remove from heat.
- Dip each tortilla into heated sauce to soften.
- Spoon 1/3 cup turkey or chicken mixture and 2 tablespoons sour cream down center of each tortilla.
- Roll, place tortillas seam side down, in a 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Pour remaining heated enchilada sauce over top.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees.