Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 min
Cook 12 mins
Elotes are a Mexican street food. I got the recipe from the adorable Mexican babushka that lived across the street from me when I was a child.
- Mix mayonnaise and lime juice.
- In separate bowl, mix cheese and chili powder, red pepper, cumin, and salt.
- Grill corn on a grill or the grates of your stove until blackened in a few places. This will take about 10 minutes. Make sure you keep turning the corn.
- Brush lime and mayonnaise mixture over finished corn.
- Sprinkle corn with the cheese with spices.