Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I love Corned Beef and love finding new ways to cook it. I have been making this recipe for years. It's so easy to put to get there, enjoy!
- 1 (340 g) can corned beef
- 1 (420 g) can baked beans in tomato sauce
- 1 onion, chopped
- 250 g mashed potatoes
- 50 g cheese
- Crumble the corned beef into the bottom of a suitable bowl.Dice the onion and mix with corned beef. Add tin of beans and mix.
- Slice the cheese and add it to the top of the mixture.
- Spread on the mashed potato and cook at 200 deg c for 25 minutes.
what any easy, simple meal. i used the prepackaged sliced cheese(im not a big fan, but my kids love it!)under the mashed potato and put it under the grill instead of the oven after sprinkling some parmesan cheese on top of the mashed potato. only took a few minutes to brown. served with a couple of fried eggs and a salad, and WE HAVE DINED! took all of 5minutes to put together.!