Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is absolutely delectable.
Make and share this Elias Inn Crab Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 283.49 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 283.49 g finely chopped imitation crabmeat, blend (surimi)
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 118.29 ml sour cream
- 14.79 ml freshly chopped dill weed
- 59.14 ml finely chopped onion
- 59.14 ml finely chopped celery
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- crackers or toast, garlic toasts, to serve with dip
- Mix all ingredients except crackers until well blended.
Absolutely delicious. This was exactly what we were looking for in a light lunch to pack for an afternoon on the water. Served with club crackers and it was wonderful. Next time I'll have to make a double batch. Thanks for posting!
I love crab anything. This is also great heated up and used as hot dip, think I like it cold best. One change I made - I used real crab - being from the pacific northwest I just couldn't try imitation crab meat
Glad to find this recipe on the 'zaar. It is really good. I find it best to use an electric mixer to blend ingredients.