Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is absolutely delectable.
- 10 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 10 ounces finely chopped imitation crabmeat, blend (surimi)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- crackers or toast, garlic toasts, to serve with dip
- Mix all ingredients except crackers until well blended.
Absolutely delicious. This was exactly what we were looking for in a light lunch to pack for an afternoon on the water. Served with club crackers and it was wonderful. Next time I'll have to make a double batch. Thanks for posting!
I love crab anything. This is also great heated up and used as hot dip, think I like it cold best. One change I made - I used real crab - being from the pacific northwest I just couldn't try imitation crab meat
Glad to find this recipe on the 'zaar. It is really good. I find it best to use an electric mixer to blend ingredients.