Recipe by KP in Canada
This is absolutely delectable.
Top Review by Parrot Head Mama
Absolutely delicious. This was exactly what we were looking for in a light lunch to pack for an afternoon on the water. Served with club crackers and it was wonderful. Next time I'll have to make a double batch. Thanks for posting!
- 10 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 10 ounces finely chopped imitation crabmeat, blend (surimi)
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped dill weed
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- crackers or toast, garlic toasts, to serve with dip