Delicious subtle cheese sauce baked over your favorite veggies! This is one of our favorite dishes with a juicy ribeye off the grill and a nice loaf of crusty bread! Recipe came from a "country cooking" website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook vegetables until almost done, drain and place in small casserole dish (I use pyrex pie plate).
- 2Melt butter in saucepan, stir in flour until smooth, add milk and stir until becomes thick and bubbly.
- 3Turn heat down and add cream cheese salt and pepper.
- 4Stir until cheese has completely melted and mixed into sauce.
- 5Pour sauce over veggies and sprinkle the top with the parmesan cheese.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegantly Creamed Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.9
- Calories from Fat 182
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 449.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 10.8 g