Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
Perfect for a special brunch.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter or 1 1⁄2 tablespoons margarine, divided
- 4 ounces medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half or 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Melt half the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in mushrooms and shallot; stir/saute for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in chicken, avocado, and lemon juice.
- Remove from skillet and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, half-and-half, wine, salt, and pepper.
- In same skillet over medium heat, melt remaining butter; swirl to coat the bottom of skillet.
- When the butter foams, add egg mixture all at once.
- Let set for 20 seconds.
- Cook, stirring, until light and fluffy and almost dry (3-4 minutes).
- Gently fold in chicken mixture; serve warm.