Elegant De-Viled Eggs
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
12 egg slices
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream or 3 tablespoons homemade mayonnaise, thinned with heavy cream
- paprika (I used smoked paprika for an extra dose of oo la la)
- 12 leaves Italian parsley, whole leaves (or fresh basil, salad burnet, lovage, etc.)
- Place the egg yolks in a bowl and using a fork, mash with the salt, pepper and heavy cream.
- Divide and spoon the mixture into each egg half cavity.
- Sprinkle paprika on top and garnish with fresh herb of choice, as suggested.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!