1/3 Photos of Elegant Mascarpone Topped Sugar Cookies (Deceivingly Easy)
I whipped these up to take to a friends house in less than 45 minutes today. They are so yummy and would make a perfect valentine dessert. They are even faster when you buy sugar cookies from the local bakery! (I do not know the exact size of the package of cookie dough, so it is estimated)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare sugar cookies as directed on the package and cool.
- 2Mix mascarpone with confectioner's sugar.
- 3Place the cheese mixture in a pastry bag and pipe through a star tip onto the cookie.*.
- 4Remove stem from strawberry and slice in half.
- 5Place one half of a strawberry on each cookie. You can use a single raspberry or blackberry instead of strawberries if you prefer.
- 6* You can carefully spoon the cheese mixture on the cookie if you don't have a pastry bag.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elegant Mascarpone Topped Sugar Cookies (Deceivingly Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (521 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.4
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 8.2 mg
- Sodium 120.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: