Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Delicious, fast way to make a great dinner dish!
- 1 (16 ounce) bag elbow macaroni
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 1⁄4-3⁄4 cup Italian dressing
- colby-monterey jack cheese
- fresh dill or frozen dill
- Cook macaroni as directed on package (salt to taste while cooking).
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain and rinse macaroni with cold water. Return to pan macaroni was cooked in and add the butter or margarine, (I use I can't Believe Its Not Butter), and mix well so the butter would melt. Sprinkle with dill and mix well. Add the Italian Dressing and mix. Pour macaroni into a casserole dish and sprinkle generously with cheese. Bake in oven until cheese is completely melted. Remove from oven and mix well so the macaroni would be evenly coated in cheese.