1/2 Photos of El Pollo Loco Chicken (Copycat Recipe)
katie in the UP's Note:
One thing (there are many) that I miss in California...was the El Pollo Loco Chicken places!! I found this recipe on a copy cat site! I serve this with warm tortillas and salsa!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For marinade, mix all ingredients, except chicken, together.
- 2Add chicken and marinate for 4-24 hours.
- 3Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- 4Cook chicken on a hot grill for about 10 minutes on each side.
- 5Serve with tortillas and salsa.
- 6Time does not include marinating.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for El Pollo Loco Chicken (Copycat Recipe)
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.7
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 791.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 31.9 g