1/1 Photo of Egyptian Rice Pudding
2 hrs 20 mins
2 hrs 10 mins
@ home in SF Bay's Note:
Found this on food network, after extensive looking. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the rice flour and sugar and add to a saucepan containing the milk.
- 2Slowly bring to a boil whisking vigorously for about 2 minutes, taking care not to scorch the mixture.
- 3Add cardamom and saffron and continue stirring for 1 more minute.
- 4Remove from heat, and add rosewater.
- 5Pour pudding into individual serving glasses and let cool completely.
- 6Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- 7Top surface completely with finely chopped pistachios and serve.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egyptian Rice Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 34.1 mg
- Sodium 119.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 25.0 g
- Protein 9.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green cardamom pods