1/7 Photos of Eggs & Rotel Bake
Here is another easy and quick breakfast casserole. Dave really liked this one.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Lightly oil a 10 inch pie plate.
- 3Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- 4Stir in the Monterey Jack, cottage cheese, butter, flour, baking powder, salt and Rotel tomatoes.
- 5Pour into the baking dish, and bake for 40-45 minutes, or until the eggs are set.
- 6Cool for 10 minutes.
- 7Cut into squares and serve with salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs & Rotel Bake
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.5
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 364.2 mg
- Sodium 1199.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 27.8 g