1/2 Photos of Eggplants and Peppers With Basil
Α very tasteful dish, especially during summer!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large deep frying pan put olive oil and let it burn.
- 2Add the onions and after a while put the garlic. Let them cooked.
- 3We add the eggplants and we stir carefully.
- 4After 5 minutes we add the peppers and we continue for several minutes until they get soft.
- 5Then we add the tomatoes and the tomato paste and we stir again carefully.
- 6We reduce the heat, we cover the pot and we let it cook for at least 30 minutes.
- 7Shortly before we turn off the heat we add the oregano, the basil, the salt and the pepper.
- 8Τip: There is nothing better than to accompanied with freshly baked bread and feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplants and Peppers With Basil
Serving Size: 1 (1129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 440.5
- Calories from Fat 28
- Total Fat 3.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 327.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 42.1 g
- Sugars 48.4 g
- Protein 17.9 g