Can be prepared ahead, though if you do . dont add the bread crumb topping until right before you are ready to bake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425.
- 2Spray Baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 3Cut the eggplant into 1/2 inch slices, arrange the eggplant on the sheet in a single layer, Bake 20 mins or until eggplant is tender, turning halfway though baking.
- 4Stir the soup, Milk, cheese in a small bowl, Put half of the eggplant, half of the tomatoes, half of the onion, half the basil, and half the soup mixture in the prepared dish. Repeat the layers. Mix the bread crumbs and the parsley with the oil in a small bowl. sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the soup Mixture.
- 5Reduce the Oven temp to 400.
- 6Bake for 25 min or until hot and topping is golden brown.
- 7Let stand 10 mins before serving.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant Tomato Gratin
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 221.1
- Calories from Fat 95
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 18.2 mg
- Sodium 644.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 8.3 g
- Protein 8.0 g