Prep 25 mins
Cook 35 mins
Can be prepared ahead, though if you do . dont add the bread crumb topping until right before you are ready to bake
- Heat oven to 425.
- Spray Baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Cut the eggplant into 1/2 inch slices, arrange the eggplant on the sheet in a single layer, Bake 20 mins or until eggplant is tender, turning halfway though baking.
- Stir the soup, Milk, cheese in a small bowl, Put half of the eggplant, half of the tomatoes, half of the onion, half the basil, and half the soup mixture in the prepared dish. Repeat the layers. Mix the bread crumbs and the parsley with the oil in a small bowl. sprinkle the bread crumb mixture over the soup Mixture.
- Reduce the Oven temp to 400.
- Bake for 25 min or until hot and topping is golden brown.
- Let stand 10 mins before serving.