1/4 Photos of Eggplant (Aubergine) Persillade (Julia Child's)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel eggplant and cut into half-inch dice.
- 2(If you wish, salt cubes with 1/2 t salt, let drain for 20 minutes, then dry in a towel--optional).
- 3Film large (preferably nonstick) skillet with the olive oil.
- 4Saute eggplant cubes over medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes, until tender.
- 5Add minced garlic and toss for a couple of minutes.
- 6Add parsley only at the last minute and toss before serving.
- 7Fine alone (hot or cold) as a side dish, or serve over prepared spaghetti squash.
- 8May toss with optional parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant (Aubergine) Persillade (Julia Child's)
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.6
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 1.6 g