1/1 Photo of Eggplant (Aubergine) and Tomato Sandwiches
The thyme and garlic flavored mayonnaise adds incredible flavor to this tomato and broiled Parmesan crusted eggplant which is served on crusty French bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg and water together and brush it on the eggplant slices.
- 2Dip both sides of the eggplant into the Parmesan cheese.
- 3Place slices on a baking sheet and place under broiler.
- 4Brown both sides, about 5 minutes.
- 5Set aside to cool.
- 6Mix garlic and thyme into mayonnaise and spread on bread.
- 7Layer the eggplant and tomato slices on bread.
- 8Slice sandwich into 4 sections and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggplant (Aubergine) and Tomato Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (455 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.6
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 66.0 mg
- Sodium 1018.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 75.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.1 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: