Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My dad will love this!
- 1 (16 ounce) packagepound cake mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon refrigerated eggnog
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl; beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 3 minutes.
- Pour batter into 4 greased 6" x 3" x 2" loafpans. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pans; cool on wire racks.
- Combine powdered sugar and 1 tablespoon eggnog, stirring well; drizzle over bread.