Looks really good for the holidays. A little more kid-friendly than the traditional recipe. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine 2 cups half and half, eggs and sugar.
- 2Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture reaches 160 degrees or is thick enough to coat a spoon, about 9 minutes.
- 3Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla, nutmeg and remaining half and half.
- 4Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
- 5Pour into a punch bowl.
- 6Stir in whipping cream and soda.
- 7Top with scoops of ice cream and sprinkle with cherries.
- 8Serve immediately.
- 9Time does not include refrigeration time.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Punch
Serving Size: 1 (4340 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1790.5
- Calories from Fat 1254
- Total Fat 139.3 g
- Saturated Fat 84.3 g
- Cholesterol 796.2 mg
- Sodium 443.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 114.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 90.4 g
- Protein 26.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: