1/1 Photo of Eggnog Dip
Serve this on the holidays with assorted fruit and pound cake cubes! Cooling and chilling time was not added!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine the eggnog and cornstarch until smooth.
- 2Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes.
- 3Remove from the heat; stir in sour cream.
- 4Cool completely.
- 5In a small mixing bowl, beat whipping cream and sugar until stiff peaks form.
- 6Fold into eggnog mixture with rum extract, if desired.
- 7Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- 8Serve the dip with fruit and cake cubes.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggnog Dip
Serving Size: 1 (646 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 512.2
- Calories from Fat 347
- Total Fat 38.6 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 175.3 mg
- Sodium 125.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 8.2 g