Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A yummy combination in a rich, creamy no-cook fudge.
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup dry instant eggnog
- 4 3⁄4 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans or 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Add eggnog and salt to cream cheese and mix well.
- Stir in sugar and nuts.
- Press into an 8x8" pan lined with plastic wrap.
- Chill until firm.
- Turn out, cut into 1 1/2 x 1" pieces; wrap each piece with clear plastic wrap.
- Can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks.