Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A wonderful slightly sweet and crisp cookie ! Some times we add chocolate chips for the kids, but I prefer if plain.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips, if desired
- Cream sugar and Butter, add Vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients together, then add to creamed mixture.
- The batter is quite dry due to lack of liquid so you have to kneed it a bit to mix and shape your cookies, try not to over kneed.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minute.
- So easy , so delicious !