If you make this, you should be put in jail, because its illegal to taste something this good. The best part is that it's made without using gelatine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak the china grass in 3/4 cup of cold water for 1 hour.
- 2Put to cook on a slow flame until it dissolves.
- 3Put 2 cups of milk to boil with the sugar, cocoa powder and dark chocolate.
- 4To the remaining 1/2 cup milk, add the custard powder and boil.
- 5When the milk starts boiling, add to the cocoa mixture and go on stirring and cooking for 1 minute.
- 6When the china grass is completely dissolved, add to the boiling custard and cook again for 2 minutes.
- 7Strain the mixture and go on stirring till it gets slightly cold.
- 8Beat the cream with powdered sugar, add vanilla essence and mix well.
- 9Add to the cocoa mixture and put it to set.
- 10Once it sets, chill thoroughly, decorate with cream and chocolate curls and serve cold.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Chocolate Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.1
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 19.5 g
- Cholesterol 71.8 mg
- Sodium 80.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 11.9 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: