1/1 Photo of Eggless Chocolate Cake
Chef #1801859367's Note:
This recipe has been in my family for generations. We are vegetarians so most of our dishes are eggless. It is a very beautiful, moist, firm and delicious cake. It's great for birthday parties, celebrations, etc. Everyone loves it and I hope you guys like it too :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Preheat oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit/ 180 degrees Celcius.
- 22. Grease, line and grease two 9- inch layer cake tins.
- 33. Sift and measure dry ingredients into a very large bowl. Sift three times.
- 44. Melt margarine. Cool.
- 55. Add milk, vanilla essence and vinegar to margarine. Mix well.
- 66. Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients.
- 77. Beat with electric mixer on low speed until well mixed (about 2-3 minutes) while constantly scraping bowl. (Batter should be of pouring consistency).
- 88. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit/ 180 degrees Celcius for about 20- 35 minutes.
- 910. cool cake for 10- 20 minutes before turning out.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggless Chocolate Cake
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.2
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 312.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 26.8 g
- Protein 3.8 g