Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Eggs with veggies -- yum! You can use any kind of mushrooms you like -- baby bellas are my favorite.
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup slice cremini mushroom
- 1⁄3 cup sliced sun-dried tomato
- 3 eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- crumbled goat cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the minced garlic in the olive oil in a hot skillet for 1 minute.
- Stir in broccoli, mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Saute for 2 minutes longer.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook, covered for 2 minutes or until the broccoli is tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the sauteed veggies and place in a bowl and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, egg whites, nonfat milk, salt and pepper in a bowl until blended.
- Scramble the eggs in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the broccoli mixture.
- Spoon egg/veggie mixture into individual bowls and sprinkle with goat cheese.
- Serve immediately.