- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish or 2 teaspoons chopped pickles
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- coarse salt
- ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place eggs in a small saucepan and cover with water by 1 inch. Bring water to a boil; immediately remove from heat, and cover. Let stand 12 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold running water.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise, shallot, relish, and Old Bay Seasoning. Peel eggs; coarsely chop, and fold into mayonnaise mixture. Season with salt and pepper.
- Can be eaten alone or on a sandwich.