Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I feel silly posting this simple recipe but it was so tasty that I thought I would share it. Just repeat for however many wraps you want.
- 1 whole wheat tortilla (large size)
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce or 1 tablespoon salsa
- 2 medium hard-boiled eggs or 1 large hard-boiled egg, shelled and coarsely chopped
- 4 tablespoons sweet onions, chopped (or more)
- 6 tablespoons lettuce, coarsely chopped
- Mix& spread the mayo and hot sauce all over the tortilla.
- Mix remaining ingredients& place along one edge of the tortilla, roll up and enjoy.
Simple yet perfect for a light lunch. I love wraps and will be making these often. When teenagers and youngsters request repeats you know you have a five star!