1/2 Photos of " Egg "cellent Noodles
Made for Dining on a Dollar Contest.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray oven-proof skillet with cooking spray and pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Prepare Ramen noodles according to directions. Drain noodles and spread into the bottom of skillet. In mixing bowl, beat eggs. Stir in pepper, olives, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder.
- 3Pour egg mixture over noodles.
- 4Place pepperoni slices evenly over eggs and noodles.
- 5Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- 6Remove skillet from oven.
- 7Top with mozzarella cheese and tomato slices.
- 8Return to oven and bake for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and eggs are done.
Browse Our Top European Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Egg "cellent Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 307.9
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 339.3 mg
- Sodium 720.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 16.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: