- 6 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Shape into 1" balls and bake on greased cookie sheets.
- Oven temperature 375 degrees for 8 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Glaze: Mix confectionary sugar with enough water or milk to make a glaze consistency.
- Dip the top of each cooled cookie into glaze and set on rack to dry.
- Add candy shots while glaze is still wet.