Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is Day 21: Breakfast, on the 21 Day Wonder Diet. These are totally delicious, and easily doubled to feed the family! This breakfast is to be followed by a mid-morning snack of 1 muesli muffin (See day 20: Breakfast, Muesli Muffins (21 Day Wonder Diet: Day 20) ).
- 2 slice shortcut bacon, rashers chopped finely
- 2 eggs
- 2 slice rye bread, toasted
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped finely
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Divide bacon between 2 muffin pan holes. Crack an egg into each hole. Bake about 15 minutes, or until egg is set. Loosen edges of pies from pan.
- Serve pies on toast, sprinkled with tomato.
How cute are these little chaps....?! These were a great breakfast-simple,tasty and not much effort (great if you just don't have the energy!!). Mine took a little longer to cook than stated,but my eggs were a bit on the jumbo side! I recommend that you spray the muffin tin with a quick release spray-I did,and they just slid out,and besides,who wants to wrestle with their breakfast? Served these little chaps on wholemeal toast.All the taste of a cooked breakfast without the frying pan-fantastic. Cheers Sara.