Recipe by Stacky5
My MIL used to make this, and it was a true kid-pleaser! Just FYI, the adults in the family used to try to get the most of it BEFORE the kids were called to dinner! Yummy and belly-filling...Inexpensive and oh-so tasty!
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 whole white onion, coursely chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) packagefrench's chili seasoning mix (Original Recipe)
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) canjoan of arc spicy chili beans
- 8 ounces water
- 1 cup dry elbow macaroni
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground chuck and onion in a large skillet and drain when meat is no longer pink. Add Chili Mix, tomato sauce and chili beans and water to skillet and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook elbow macaroni according to pkg. directions. Drain.
- Add macaroni to skillet and simmer for 5 more minutes until heated through.
- Serve with shredded cheddar cheese on top with cornbread on the side!