Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Most of the prep work can be done the night before. Put chicken and vegetables in the slow cooker and refrigerate overnight. In the morning, add seasoning and chicken stock and you’re good to go. OPTIONAL: 1/2 small bag frozen corn 1 can diced green chiles 1 8 oz. container sour cream 1 8 oz. bag shredded cheese
- 4 boneless chicken breasts, browned and cubed
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 (15 ounce) cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 teaspoon dried chopped cilantro
- 3 cups chicken stock
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker in order listed. Cover and cook on low 7-8 hours.
This is very simple and quite tasty! I used 6 chicken breasts and a packet and a half of taco seasoning mix. I think next time, I will thicken it up with a little flour, but honestly it was just fine as it was. I did not brown the chicken - just chopped it fine and put it in. I cooked it for 5 hours on high in my crockpot. I did add some chopped jalapenos (from a jar), but just a few! I served with a dollop of creme fraiche. YUM! Thanks, PinkeeSwear for a winter warming treat!