Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a super quick way to enjoy white chicken chili. I love to throw this recipe together when I get home on a cold day. It can be made as mild or as spicy as you want, just buy your favorite Rotel! You can also add an extra can of beans for an inexpensive way to make this one go a little farther!
- 3 cups cubed chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 large onion, coursley chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 (10 ounce) cans rotel
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- sour cream, on the top (optional)
- Melt butter in Dutch oven over med. heat. Cook onion and garlic.
- Stir until onion is tender.
- Stir in rest except sour cream.
- Heat to boil and then reduce to simmer for about 10 minutes.