- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables, your choice
- 14 1⁄2 ounces beef broth
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add tomatoes, vegetables, beans, broth, taco seasoning and garlic, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese, if desired.