Lauren Clark's Note:
This colorful appetizer is a good choice to bring to a party. The recipe can be prepared in advance and served straight from the refrigerator. I'm addicted to it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup quartered cucumber, slices
- 1 italian plum tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- shredded cheese
- 1Heat oven to 375°.
- 2Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 4 long rectangles.
- 3Place in an ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
- 4Bake at 375° for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- 5Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- 6In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder; blend until smooth.
- 7Spread over cooled crust.
- 8Top with veggies and as much cheese as you want.
- 9Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Vegetable Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (966 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 77.5
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 16.5 mg
- Sodium 101.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 2.0 g