Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This colorful appetizer is a good choice to bring to a party. The recipe can be prepared in advance and served straight from the refrigerator. I'm addicted to it!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1⁄3 cup quartered cucumber, slices
- 1 italian plum tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- shredded cheese
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Unroll both cans of dough; separate into 4 long rectangles.
- Place in an ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan; press over bottom and up sides to form crust.
- Bake at 375° for 13-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 30 minutes or until completely cooled.
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream, dill and garlic powder; blend until smooth.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Top with veggies and as much cheese as you want.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate.
My mom always made this recipe for picnics and I still love it. When I make it I use fresh dill which gives it a punchier flavor. Also I add more vegetables like radishes and cauliflower.