Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a really easy way to make delicious greens.
- 1 (14 ounce) can turnip greens (with water and greens only)
- 1⁄4 cup slivered turkey ham
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon srircha hot chili sauce (found in asian food aisle)
- Melt butter and cook slivered turkey ham for about 3 min.
- Add the can of turnip greens.
- Mix in sugar, salt, pepper and simmer for 10 minute.
- Add vinegar and hot chili sauce.
Kind of a bitter aftertaste, maybe the brand of greens I used? Couldn't put my finger on it, but it was ok. Just not what I'm looking for.